• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

i hate UPS

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

i'm gonna make this breif. i had ordered something from amazon and it shipped with their free shipping and the whole time its said its on time and to be delivered on the 23rd.
well todays the 23rd and instead of saying its behind or any thing it now says its on time for delivery on the 26th.

why lie about it being late? so they can keep up this image that they always make the delivery by the time they say?

i know its free shipping but still, the thing shipped on the 9th

Can't use the holidays as an excuse anymore....I upgraded from free shipping to UPS 3 Day Guarantee @ buy.com just so I could get my package on time, but "due to the holidays' it still took as long as free shipping...it was a monitor too so that wasn't cheap. GG UPS

Fed EX i think is the worst. it took them over a week to successfully deliver a package that they should of delivered 5 days prior. 1st excuse was "weather", if by weather you mean the 1" of snow that we got overnight, and completely clear roads by morning (attempted delivery at 2pm). next day i wasnt there, and it got defaulted to be delivered after the weekend, they didnt even leave it at the main office like they usually do. and i almost didnt get it the next monday, it was like puling teeth to get them to do their jobs, and of course i cant pick it up from the terminal either... this is just one of many incidents ive had with fedex. one time they delivered a package to the wrong address, and instead of redlivering it to me, they just sent it back to the sender!, i had to get refunded, and then repurchase the item.

the only "issue" ive ever had with UPS was when i ran out for 20 mins and i missed the UPS guy, i called and they lady at the terminal or whatever tracked exactly where the truck was and told me where he was and i went to meet him. Fed Ex would never do that.

even DHL was better then Fed ex

sorry for the rant, got a little carried away.

Back