• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are these?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MrLarkins

OK, study the image. The image is NOT my system, but I think those connectors my help with my tubing routing.
  • [1]What are those connectors called?
  • [2]Are they worth the cost?
  • [3]Would adding an 80x2 rad to my loop be benefitial or detrimental (check my sig for specifications on pump, tubing, etc.). I have the 80x2 just sitting in my closet, was planning to use it somewhere else, but the damn thing won't fit.

Attachments

• connectors.jpg
    connectors.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 172
Not having seen the price I'd still say its worth it because man that looks pretty darn slick and clean and I bet they flow pretty well! Very nice GPU water cooling set up....

They are very nice. I have more than afew on my rig and they work great. Yea, they ain't cheap but it's a hobby, little at a time.

I dunno about that rad. Pretty restrictive, probably high fin density. A 140x1 would way surpass it, even a 120x1 would be better. It won't restrict your loop too bad. Add it and see I guess.

Ohh I'm not sure what rad you have in your link, no size etc. So can't say if your underraded and need the extra cooling.

the one I have in the loop now is a black ice pro II (120x2). the only reason I asked about the extra radiator is because it sittin in my closet collecting dust. I don't plan on spending money right now, but if I could possibly get a gain from this rad, i'd do it. but i was worried about the restrictiveness and possibly the detriment to the loop itself.

Back