• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Look what i did this weekend!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ajcfalcon

Registered
Order from Jab-tech:

- Thermochill pa 120.3
- Swiftech Apogee XT
- MCP655 Pump
- XSPC Single bay res
- Primoflex LRT Blue 1/2" ID 3/4" OD X 4'
- 2 x Bitspower True Silver Barbs
- 2 x G3/8 1/2" Barbs (for pa 120.3)
- Scythe Kazemaster Bay Fan Controller
- 3 x 120mm Yate Loon Medium Speed Fans
- 8 x wrong size hose clamps

DSCF1856.jpg

DSCF1864.jpg

Order arrived 2 days after i placed it, i was very pleased with jab-tech. I received the wrong size hose clamps... i cant verify if this was my mistake or theirs.. oh well, i went to ace hardware and picked up some worm drives that worked perfectly.

Before Install:
DSCF1878.jpg

CPU: i7 920
MOBO: ASUS P6T
RAM: 6GB Corsair XM3 1600MHZ
GPU: 2 x Diamond ATI 4890
Case: Antec 902

I did two leak tests (im paranoid), one completely outside the case, and one inside the case with MOBO unplugged:
DSCF1895.jpg

Everything installed:

DSCF1899.jpg

I will post some numbers from prime95 soon!

Thank you to those who were so prompt in answering my questions and helping me complete this project. You guys are awesome!

Last edited:
Nice idea of setting the rad upside down. I've been working on how to put one one my tower and I like that. For the integrated swiftech rad/pump that would be great. It looks like it will tip over if you push it though. :)

build looks good, always like the classic black and blue theme.

on a side note, how much have you spent to get into airsoft? after talking to a "pro" if you will it seems it will cost me about $1000 for a acceptable setup.

Thanks guys, could not have done it without your guy's help (especially all the links conumdrum provided and spawn's helpful replies).

The radiator does look overwhelming in the pic, and as much of a hoss as it is, it is NOTHING compared to the beast of the machine as a whole haha. Trying to carefully lift the completed setup onto the ground (and im not a small guy) was no easy task lol. But in all seriousness, the radiator feels VERY solid on there and i am extremely pleased with it.

@Spawn - My primary (M4 that you see in the pic) was about $300, plus id say a good $500 in upgrades, mags, red dot scope, etc... very powerful. I have 2 gas blow back side-arms (1911 and a Baretta M9 full auto) that ran about $130 each (plus some for extra mags), then probably about $100 or so in gear (vest, camos, mask, etc..). In other words, its pretty expensive but i started small. Been playing serious for about 3 years. if its not obvious, im a hobby sort of guy lol

guessing your in the states then, prices from what i've seen are a good deal higher. i recently picked up a kj works glock 32C for $230CDN. until i get a better job my current hobby will have to be my car ins, almost 10k a year.

Last edited:
Back