• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is it me? or does this look really ...................?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
To me the numbers on the last look utterly pathetic... am I alone in this?

nope your not alone. not to be a ****, but IMO Nforce sucks.
heres some KT266a lovin:)
ditch that board and get an EPoX
add: this screenie is kinda old, ive tweaked it a bit more now, they are prolly another 100mb/sec on alu and fpu
-Malakai

Malakai said:
nope your not alone. not to be a ****, but IMO Nforce sucks.
heres some KT266a lovin:)
ditch that board and get an EPoX
add: this screenie is kinda old, ive tweaked it a bit more now, they are prolly another 100mb/sec on alu and fpu
-Malakai

*ahem* nForce is a great chip!

a friend of mine has his running 181FSB with an XP chip... samsung ram which is capable of 209fsb so stability is not a prob and is totally air cooled @ 33C

and the chip... xp2100+ @ 2170GHz!!

I bet when my samsung gets ordered and i get 181fsb mine blows his out the water.
and the 2100+'es are agoia's thats why it goes so high. if i had a 1800+ agoia i could get it that high i bet:)
i was just playin, Nforce is cool, i just like VIA better for chipsets
-Malakai

sorry mali...... different ram here now.... hehehe... check it now

oh yea... thats 1 stick of 128pc2100 where before it was 1 stick of 2700 512megs

memory

I'd RMA that 2700 then. It's about 30+% shy of where its performance should be.

Re: memory

Arkaine23 said:
I'd RMA that 2700 then. It's about 30+% shy of where its performance should be.

Ive had it for at least a few months now from newegg.... would this still be an option?

ram rma

Probably. Most good ram carries a lifetime manufacturer's warranty.

im still beating u bu 200-300mb/sec at only 160fsb.
my other compare ram is RDRAM, yours is DDR.
mmmm, Nforce vs Via. havent had one of these before:D
i got this can right here that says VIA, it has some whoop-*** in it. should i open it anyone:):p
-Malakai

The AMD761 at high fsbs had scores like that. I didn't like that chipset very much. I mean regardless of how high the FSB is, what you get on scores is important as well. At 171 fsb on my AMD 761 I got the same scores as you IFMU. Now at 166fsb on a VIA KT266A w/ turbo timings I get 2550/2400...

quit showing off, bx chipset rulz over via and nforce:D but how come my score is 1110 short!! damn that PIII, and damn that sdram as well!

Malakai said:
i got this can right here that says VIA, it has some whoop-*** in it. should i open it anyone:):p
-Malakai

he said he was on one stick of ram - meaning he is still at 64 bit or 2.1gb/sec trnasfer rate - if he adds another stick he will double that to 4.2gb/sec or 128bit for hisd ram... then he will be ahead of you so being where he is right now is really good for nForce!!!

Malakai said:
-Malakai

How much ram?

Really? Only a can? to bad....

I would hate to have to open up my nice little keg here.... been saving this for awhile now....... would be kinda nice to however... :D

Lets see some pics!~!

:D

I have NO clue... Ive spent HOURS ... no make that DAYS looking to figure it out.. no luck...

Back