• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocau Emergency

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
lethil said:
Hmm maybe you should join us at team 24....sorry guys im a traitor but I do live in australia :p

hehehe dont hate me cuz im with 24 :D

We don't hate you cause you are with 24, Were still kinda ****ed about Yahoo Serious and the fact that you are keeping the good beer down there and shipping fosters here...

but then again you are folders so i guess you can't be that bad!

Oh and
:welcome: from your favorite seppo's

Wedo said:
*sniff sniff*

I smell Fosters, salt water, and dingo dung... who let the down-unders in here? :D

Let the battle rage on!

You mean vegemite? That is the most god-forsaken food article on god's green earth bar NONE. A direct product of team 24 trying to rot the brains of little austrailian children.

Er...yeah...:p

In other news, glad to see you guys are picking it up. Time to dish out some pwnage to us since we have been nipping at your heels for the past few months. Also, it's great for the fold.

We'll see if 32 can pick it up (hell yeah), and bring the pennant...er...folding title...back home.

In a recent thread, 5 different Aussie teammates stepped up to admit, proudly, their [H]orde affiliation. You guys definately have vastly superior programmers on you're side. We are just as determined, just a tad more sneaky, for now at least. The fastest computer on our team, belongs to a British teammate. Dual Opteron 250's with dual Vapo's, it's just sick. The Aussies will most definitely be boosting their production, as the weather cools, down under. I plan to boost my OC's by 2.8 GHz by the end of this week, and am curious to see how well server x64, and XP x64 overclocks.

Let's rock.

Leadman584 said:
Greets from the [H]orde. You folks rock. This is getting to be fun. Fall is settling over the land down under, and that means higher overclocks to come. Time to tighten the belts and borg like crazy.

Welcome to the forums!!!

-Sam :)

Leadman584 said:
In a recent thread, 5 different Aussie teammates stepped up to admit, proudly, their [H]orde affiliation. You guys definately have vastly superior programmers on you're side. We are just as determined, just a tad more sneaky, for now at least. The fastest computer on our team, belongs to a British teammate. Dual Opteron 250's with dual Vapo's, it's just sick. The Aussies will most definitely be boosting their production, as the weather cools, down under. I plan to boost my OC's by 2.8 GHz by the end of this week, and am curious to see how well server x64, and XP x64 overclocks.

Let's rock.

Welcome - I'm glad to hear you are adding more power to the cause. To ensure this doesn't have a negative effect on our competition however, I have added 4Ghz to team 32 today by the way of two P4's at 2Ghz. :D

-BorgIncarnate

sweetness :D Although you could put it to work in the World War 4 competition since that's where mtb and I are putting our puters to work anyway.......gotta whoop 7

Wedo said:
*sniff sniff*

I smell Fosters, salt water, and dingo dung... who let the down-unders in here? :D

Let the battle rage on!

Just a word. No one over here in Australia drinks Fosters. It tastes like crap. In QLD we drink XXXX, in NSW they drink Tooheys, in Vic they drink VB etc etc. Personally I prefer beer that comes from Germany or Belgium. I love Steller Artois....... :beer:

I've been considering defecting to OCAU for quite some time myself. After all, I am an Aussie. The only thing holding me back is that I've reached some fairly decent rankings with Overclockers. Am ranked round about 280 in the team at the moment...... It's one hard decision to make :bang head

Last edited:
mtb856 said:
Hard decision? :eh?:

Nope, stay with us :D Problem solved :attn:

;)

Aye, but this has been on my conscience for a while now. It keeps bugging me..... :(

nahmus said:
ya like I said. you ship the fosters here and keep the good stuff for yourselves!!

we'd hate to loose ya man. Hope you stick around!

I don't know why we don't export the other stuff.... But as I said, I don't really like our beer anyways. You can have it. I'll stick with Steller Artois, Becks, Corona, Sols etc etc :p

I'll probably ponder the move a bit longer. The longer I wait though the harder it gets to move across as I move up the team rankings...... :(

I.M.O.G. said:
But we love you... Wanna see my nipple? :D

Lol. The really depends on whether you're a chick or not..... :p

I.M.O.G. said:
But we love you... Wanna see my nipple? :D

two things come to mind.

that sentence should never be read while looking at your avatar
and
I have an urge to send you a 1 dollar bill....

I must have heard that somewhere.....

Back