• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocau Emergency

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hope so...cuz everytime we seem to gain some ground we lose it again. There's been tons of positives recently however our counterparts in [H] and OCAU keep picking up the pace right along with us. Geez is it frustrating... :temper: BTW...what does Nik need to fall in place to get those 3000 borgs up? :confused:

kornydeftones said:
Hope so...cuz everytime we seem to gain some ground we lose it again. There's been tons of positives recently however our counterparts in [H] and OCAU keep picking up the pace right along with us. Geez is it frustrating... :temper: BTW...what does Nik need to fall in place to get those 3000 borgs up? :confused:

I am sure nik is doing everything in his power to get that up and going. But if it would take maybe me sending him some home-made cookies I am sure I can arrange something.

Greets from the [H]orde. You folks rock. This is getting to be fun. Fall is settling over the land down under, and that means higher overclocks to come. Time to tighten the belts and borg like crazy.

Hmm... needs moar ramping.

I haven't heard back from Ed about the frontpage plug yet, but fingers crossed. Im sure the last few times he had waited till a weekday to give the article as much exposure as possible.

I have been speaking to the Manager at work, going to see if I can get FaH going on the machines at work. Mostly just 5 or 6 Celeron-D Packard Bell and Emachines display models with no net access but a bit of timeless WU + pendrive action might work.

Folding@Uni is a no - the IT department claim they are too understaffed to cope with the apparent additional overhead of having even one lab running a distributed computing program.

Well, just do what you can do to increase folding production. I'll go ahead and switch a few more rigs over to here when I get back in from work myself in a week. :D

lethil said:
Hmm maybe you should join us at team 24....sorry guys im a traitor but I do live in australia :p

hehehe dont hate me cuz im with 24 :D

Just so long as you fold, that's the important thing.

BTW, just because you live over there doesn't mean you have to fold for them. It's not like it's a national law or anything. :p ;)

lethil said:
Hmm maybe you should join us at team 24....sorry guys im a traitor but I do live in australia :p

WHO LET THE OCAU SCUM IN HERE !?!?

Just kidding :D

This heavy competition is making things really interesting just now. I wish you and your team the best of luck, and hope to make damn sure we beat you guys but you are entitled to at least try and hold us off :D

BTW guys, don't drink from the water fountain with the Australian's drink here label on it.

*puts cap back on arsenick*

lethil said:

I don't think anybody here feels anything but that OCAU is a very worthy and honorable opponent. Because you guys are sitting in teh #1 slot, it just means that you've got a target painted on your foreheads! :D You guys didn't get to #1 by doing anything we wouldn't do ourselves, and we're never gonna stop trying to unseat you from your throne :D :D :D

lethil said:

hehehe dont hate me cuz im with 24

Kill the traitor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111one

LOL, it's all right m8. We'll forgive you as soon as you acknowledge that the following is a mathmatical truth :D

32 > 24

Ummmm, sorry, but That wont work unfortunately. [H] will use it against us- they are 33. Looks like they are really pulling out the stops, too. They have had a huge increase in production and are no in #1 production spot. :(

*sniff sniff*

I smell Fosters, salt water, and dingo dung... who let the down-unders in here? :D

Let the battle rage on!

I.M.O.G. said:
We got a huge problem on our hands... dunno whats up yet, but someone, somewhere in Australia, has had a huge surge in power lately...

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/team_summary.php?s=&t=24

What the hell is going on? Already checked their forums... No mention of anything that would explain their last 3 HUGE updates. :confused:

Thats to be expected around this time of year. OCAU is very much like our team, drops real low in the summer, picks up in the winter. Mainly super maximized overclocks and borged schools have to do with that. The one thing with OCAU though, is that since the seasons are reversed, they are producing their best when we are producing our worst, and vice versa.

Back