• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Dremel Guide

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
CrashOveride said:
cown! u changed your avatar! after the whole link to hte thread andeveryting! what is wrong
jk this on is a little less scary

:p :p :p :p ;)

Anyone know how to repair a dremel? I burned mine out, I think, tearing apart a plastic model. I was having some fun, trying to cut cool grooves into this B-25 Liberator Model I had and the thing started whining and then wouldn't work right. I tried it the other day, just ran it and it ran fine, but I'm worried. Should I get a new one? Should I put this in the TrashHeap in the Sky? Also, where do yall get your dremels? I got mine at Lowes. Just wondering if they are cheaper anywhere else.:burn:

hey guys do you know what kinda bit for the dremel (product no.)??? should i buy for cutting a window in my case :D i got some dimond onez but not sure if they do they are very small. about 2/8" with will they burn out will fall into pieces? plz help.??????tanx

those case mods you have done are really really cool... and if you lived near me i'd offer some money to you to do my case!

Last edited:
Cown thnx much for the post i was just goin to get a dremel but had no idea wht bits would be good to get thnx man

-Godsten

Your welcome :D btw.: "En Tuborg til" is Danish :) a Danish beer which is one of my favorites :D

I know man i lived in the good ole dk (in Birkerod just outside CPH) for a while :) min mor is danish and Tuborg is the best beer I love it and man do i miss it :)

Godsten said:
I know man i lived in the good ole dk (in Birkerod just outside CPH) for a while :) min mor is danish and Tuborg is the best beer I love it and man do i miss it :)

Hehe, ok but cant you buy Tuborg in the states? or is it just Carlsberg :)

well i run into the slight problem that i aint 21 yet, i have a fake id but the place that will ship in Tuborg is an exclusive alcholol dealer and they will catch the fake which would suck some major b*lls so i cant get it yet.... they have hasbor in some grocery stores though which i find truly strange. Where you at in DK sjealland???

-Godsten

Godsten said:
well i run into the slight problem that i aint 21 yet, i have a fake id but the place that will ship in Tuborg is an exclusive alcholol dealer and they will catch the fake which would suck some major b*lls so i cant get it yet.... they have hasbor in some grocery stores though which i find truly strange. Where you at in DK sjealland???

-Godsten

Oh yeah, forgot about the agelimit :D No I´m from Jylland, form a city called Esbjerg...

To many jokes about jylland .... must not type them :) j/k thts cool there is this danish exchange student from aalborg not to far from here (on a side note i love the dansk piger they are fun) :)

-Godsten

Godsten said:
To many jokes about jylland .... must not type them :) j/k thts cool there is this danish exchange student from aalborg not to far from here (on a side note i love the dansk piger they are fun) :)

-Godsten

Tell me about it, danke piger er dejlige ;)

Your right Doc and i am sorry consider it a highway hijack its just that dansk piger are much more interesting then the dremel but anyway back to the dremels.

-Godsten

Back