• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

k7vta3 v3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mdsaint3

hi what im running an athlon xp1800+ on this board.. what can i do to overclock board? my ddr is 333 kingmax 256.. what parts of the bios do i need to adjust? thnks...

I don't know if you can with this board, but if you can raise anything go into the section called Frequecy and Voltage Control in Bios. Once there adjust the fsb.

already adjusted the fsb to 140/35.. anything else i can change or tweak in the bios for better performance???

I should be getting the same mobo tonight. I plan on upping the FSB a bit and tweaking the memory settings. I need to see what settings are available and hopefully have more ideas for you later. Other than that, there is not a whole lot to do! If you want to push the speed higher you need more voltage and more cooling.

What are your other system specs? Maybe ask some questions in the Video cards section about tweaking some settings and some overclocking. Good Luck!

There are not a whole lot of FSB choices, so your overclock is limited a bit. I would try some aggressive RAM timings.

I just got this board up and running and am happy with it. The two previous mobos I tried were not even stable!

cool!!! i think im very satisfied with the board...what cpu did you put in it? what memory??? waht hsf??? are you using the raid controller?

Back