• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Video Editing Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Superman

I got this video editing software off the net, and Ive been using it for a while, but I cant figure out how to remove text and icons that are on the video, the icons are like the one that is in the right hand bottom corner, like the nbc one, the software that Im using is called Video Edit Magic, if anyone know how to remove text and icons from video please reply. thanks.

The little icons are called a water mark. They are there to help promate the software. I guessing you are using the free version and as such the only way to get rid of them is to purchase the full version. If you ever put any of your vid's on the net they are there to atract attention to Video edit magic's software. Sucks though because there is not a half way descent vid ed program out that is freeware.

Back