• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DVI cable where?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

oc_newbee

Anyone recommend specific DVI cable for my NEC 1760NX or are all DVI cable are the same?

Please list some site where I can get for a great price.

Thanks in advance.

Have you looked on ebay ? I came across a few when I was looking for a DVI adapter.

I found some DVI cable, but I'm confuse of which one to get. Below is a link where I've found those cable, but then one say single link and a dual link. So I'm confuse of which one that be compatible with my NEC 1760NX and the Sapphire 9500NP.
http://www.bonuscable.com/default.php?cPath=465

If anyone out there with a similar LCD and vid card that used DVI connection, please help me out here on how to choose the right DVI cable.

Thanks in advance.

I just recentlly purchased a 1760nx and am too looking for a dvi cable. My card supports dvi-i. Should i get a dvi-d single link or dual link. whats the difference? thanks.

Your card supports DVI-I, which mean you can use both DVI-I and D. You should get DVI-D since the monitor supported that and get dual link( I read it somewhere that it should be better than single). The link below is where I got mine. It was $9 dollars when I got mine back in august, it's $13 now. It might not be the best cable, but IMO it look awesome(probably not close to monster cable, but consider I only pay $9 and monster cable are like over $100). And I have check the different between monster cable and mine, and to me it not noticably different.

I was going to order like from newegg and all those retailer, but they charge to much for dvi cable, that are not even monster cable.

http://www.bonuscable.com/product_info.php?products_id=1587

edit: I heard Belkin DVI cable might be pretty nice, but they might cost a little more.

Back