• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Problems with 9700np

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheMatrixHasYou

Well, after finding the limit of my memory at 208 MHz, 2-2-2, I decided to see how much better my 3DMark scores were. I had tested it at 204 MHz the other day, and gotten over a 1500 point increase from 133, so I wanted to see what my score was at 208 before OCing my CPU. I did have a problem in between though, I had to repair my install of WinXP after I screwed up the log-in screen. So, I run 3DMark01, and I notice my FPS is down, especially in nature. My scores have dropped by more than 2000 points. So, I do a little troubleshooting, and I found that in DirectX Diagnostic Tool, my AGP Texture Acceleration is listed as Not Available. I know this is my problem, so how can I fix it? Should I try reinstalling my Omega drivers?

Sure...but might as well check for a new chipset driver first.

If that doesn't do it, then re-install DirectX as well. One, or a combination of those (3) things will fix it

Yep, reinstalling the Omegas did it. Got just over 200 more points. Not bad for only a 3 MHz difference in FSB.

Back