• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

MCP350 Mod

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The elimination of the 90 degree bend and the small diameter plastic would give the largest boost in flow rate over the stock model. Going with a strait 3/8" barb should still yield some nice benefits.

i had this pump, after 2 1/2 months of use it decided to stop working. When i called Danger Den they told me that alot of people have had problems with it doing that and there was a new model coming out. So before i would hack it up i would double check and make sure it is the new version.

Lotec25

Lotec25 said:
i had this pump, after 2 1/2 months of use it decided to stop working. When i called Danger Den they told me that alot of people have had problems with it doing that and there was a new model coming out. So before i would hack it up i would double check and make sure it is the new version.

Lotec25
btw did you get a replacement and when did they tell you a new version is coming out?

i got a different pump all together i like how small it was but pressure was a little low for me.

I did not get a date on the new pumps, they said they would be out soon and they new there was a problem and the new version was going to fix it. Just call and ask if you got it from DD they are good about info.

Lotec25

Back