• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG Double Dragon Case Mod-Black(or White)/Red Cube w/ 720 Rad space

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sucks man, get better first then start back up. Also by a safer car next time and you will not be as bad off, just saying. Still not much you can hope for in a small car when you get hit by a truck or suv.

Thanks for the well wishes. I ended up buying a Nissan truck, so I'm now either driving that or my wife's SUV. My back should be completely healed and I was discharged from physical therapy just a couple weeks ago. I'm back to running with no pain and my back did wonderful over the holidays when I was doing all that modding bent over my workbench.

SigNew_zpsab2xy88w.jpg

Small Update 01/26/2016: Fans Part 1

So we have another gracious donation by Osco@OCN he was decluttering and I was able to snag some E-Loops from him. That will be enough fans to cover my 2 360 rads. By now, I think I’m going to have to offer him a timeshare of this build with the amount of parts he’s donated.

I came home to a box on the counter and greedily dug into the packing material to claim my prize. I will have to say he packs things so carefully and makes sure each part is very protected from damage.

File_000_zpscffk66ff.jpeg
File_001_zpsgdhusito.jpeg
File_002_zpsbmmbdupm.jpeg

I want 'em! :drool:

Sweet score Dalchi! Can't wait to see the finished build!

When I upgrade the fans in the future, I'll look you up :p There is something very attractive about the blade design for these.

I got another huge score also.. to include a AM3+ mobo, a NZXT case, several fans of various sizes, some internal WIFI cards and more. I'm in the process of arranging the meetup to pick everything up. Once I decide what parts will go into what builds, I'll post another update.

Back