• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help me pick out a case!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

stang8118

Ok i am getting sick and tired of my current case. Its been hacked and sliced to many times. Plus this has one of those stupid doors over the 5 1/4 drive bays, which makes it a pain to close because i have the Frontx (from my SLI_DR board) panel that has a little tab that gets in the way.

I plan on getting a 3-4 channel fan controller, so having a case with a door will nto work because of the knobs.

Does anyone know of any good cheap full ATX sized case? I like to keep my entire h20 setup inside the case (have a 1yr old son... that is the reason lol), so i need plenty of space.

I don't care about windows and all that bling bling, just want a good flowing and spacious case. Want to stay under $75/shipped if possible. Needs to have atleast 2-3 120mm fan slots. Thanks for any help! :)

Cheming is a good case for low budget, I have Lian Li PC-2100 and I don't see any problems with knobs when the door is closed w/ 2 Sunbeam Fan Controllers

Viiper thx for those links, but those are all mid-atx cases (which is what i have now). I need a full atx size case to i can fit all my h20 stuff in there neatly, and not all crammed in there like i have it now.

OCS911, i'll look into Cheming. Thanks.

I would like the same info your asking for

stang8118 - I am like you I would like to know if anyone thinks their is a really good case like your looking for.I have a Superalien the best case I have ever used - a full tower plenty off room excellent in all areas (though at $150) not in the price range your looking for.However it still has the doors on the drive bays(that I immedatly removed).I am going to order another and again remove the door but I would also like to know if there is an superior case without the doors!!

you might have to pay abit more for full tower...does it have to have bling bling or is a plain beige ok?

Thanks again Viiper, i really like teh Xclio. Looks sharp, plus looks like i can work with it to fit my h20 in there with minimum mods. Might end up getting this one.

Back