• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Major awesomeness.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pyromuffin

Registered
Hi Kelly,

We would like to give you an offer. We will use X800 XT PCI-express as replacement for your X800 PRO AGP. Since we do not have a schedule of the shipment, we don't want to keep you waiting. The X800 XT PCI-E will be a good card for you to upgrade your system. Please let us know your decision. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely
Powercolor
RMA Dept.
lol, yes, MY inconvienience. (OMFG WOOT)

Got this email from powercolor today. I had filed the RMA on June 20th, 2005. I've emailed them weekly since then, and FINALLY. Too bad I don't have a Pci-E mobo. Anyways, It is now time to upgrade to A64.

IWasHungry said:
Lucky Lucky.
Gonna get a new mobo n' stuff for the PCI-e?

Of course, my list is as follows so far:
OCZ POWERSTREAM 520 --- $123
DFI ULTRA-D -------------- $129
X2 3800 CPU --------------$360
Swiftech Storm ------------$75
MCP655 -------------------$84
MC Stacker case ----------$160

I'm probably just going to get the the first three things first and then I'll get the last three things as funds become available.

Wow, good deal. Some people would probably flip their lid at getting offered a PCI-E card as a replacement for an AGP card. Maybe even rightfully so, but it is good to see some people won't look a gifthorse in the mouth. Good choices on the upgrade parts, too :D

Heh. How about you abuse your power and have them buy a PCI-E motherboard and CPU for you also? I mean, it is their fault that you are required to spend that much extra money.

Schalldampfer said:
Heh. How about you abuse your power and have them buy a PCI-E motherboard and CPU for you also? I mean, it is their fault that you are required to spend that much extra money.

I don't know if I'd push my luck that far, its taken me this long to get ANY replacement, And I can't last much longer with a 32 MB Geforce2. Acutally, they just emailed me and they're upgrading me to an x850xt because they can't give me a VIVO card like my old one. I don't know if i should hold out any longer or how to get them to give me MORE stuff. I mean, I would if I could, right? I'd love for them to finance my new A64 gear though...

Jacobman said:
x850xt!!! Are you kidding me? I would stop while your ahead and just take the card, that is sweet!!!

Yeah, I feel like I'm walking a fine line between making them feel guilty and being outrageous.

WOW... nice score on the freebie upgrade !!! :cool:

Not to shaby on PowerColor's part also . :santa:

Back