• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Member Welcome Mat !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
First post!! Hey all, long time reader just now making an account to potentially use the classifieds section.

:welcome:!!

You must first meet the requirements:

100 quality posts here on OCF
AND you must have an ISP, .EDU email address.
Or you must prove you actively serve in the USA military.

It's a bit much, but we have the safest classifieds because of those rules :thup:
100 posts will come quickly once you make yourself at home here :)
Oh, and of course: :welcome: to OCF andarion!

Hi all, just found this forum and joined. Some really good threads here, probably better than anywhere else, so just couldn't resist joining up :)

Thanks everyone, this is my go to forum now for learning and getting up to speed on everything :)

Hi all! I'm new here, but not really. These forums have practically guided me to what I will put into my new and first build. Now I just have to play the waiting game to get the money I need :/

Hello all.....love building and watercooling pc's and heard thsi was a great place to discuss my fascintions with computers with like minded enthusists like myself.....

yeah all three of my rigs are running Asus Rog mobo's.......had amazing success with there products.....and yeah the avatar is one i use on all forums that i am a member of.....

Hello everyone from England. I just put together my first PC and decided i would overclock it to see what it could do. I think i managed quite a good job after reading through some threads oh here and im quite happy but the problem is now ive reached the limits but ive got the bug and want to go further or OC something else!

Welcome Vega2. I understand your dilema. I was in your shoes not to long ago too. I like to call it OCD, Over Clocking Disorder. Just don't overclock the oven, the turkey will never turn out the same. Lol

:welcome: vega2 to OCF! :D :cool:

Welp, I guarantee this is the best place to get that sorta help!
Good luck! Hopefully you'll get moar Mhz out of it! :thup:

Back