• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

E6850 + P5K Prem + DI - Round 2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
All you extreme cooling guys never cease to amaze me. *thumbs up*

Did you ever do a 3dmark06 ? game1-4 frames, cpu1-2 frames?

^^ LOL, I think that would be a bust on DI, but don't think it would be a problem on LN2 (which I don't have) :(

treatmentx said:
Did you ever do a 3dmark06 ? game1-4 frames, cpu1-2 frames?
No, but I'll probably run some tomorrow on the stock x1900 :rolleyes: I'll update here when I bench it again.

My effort was silver, Maxi's help made it gold :)

w2richwood said:
wow you must spend hours doing this great oc ross nice to see you back at it
Thanks! Sometimes it takes a while to get the clocks and sometimes it doesn't. This one came pretty easy since it was on DI before and I mostly had the settings ready. I actually spent a good amount of time trying to validate 5.3GHz which obviously never happened and the rest of the time messing with 1M and 32M looking for clocks, PL settings/mem timings to find the workable combo. You can easily spend a few hours on one bench though, no doubt!

Thanks guys! Should be more coming tomorrow, hopefully at least a 9.6 in 1M, some 32Ms and just a couple 3Ds...

Temp probe on the pot reads -62 to -61C at idle and up to -59C on load with 3Ds. BIOS says about -55C.

I didn't do much last night at all. I started messing with 3D01 and never diverted, so no 9.6x 1M. Nothing great, but it's a 1st place gold cup on hwbot for x1900s and that's pretty amazing since the stock cooler is on still and the clocks are pretty light. It probably wouldn't fair so well in 03, 05 or 06 where scores are more GPU dependent though :)

3d01_67567.png

Hey dom! I am not real comfortable with "legend", but thanks :eek: A lot of times I think I am just lucky, there are other more qualified people to be called that and it makes me sound older than I'd like to be :D Either way, I appreciate the sentiment :beer:

Is that SS still holding up? That's crazy temps, especially for piston comp ;) I saw the thread about it a while back...really nice unit :thup:

Back