• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Nvidia GPU folding client posted on eVGA forums

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What cards does it support?

Thats what I was wondering. I was trying to read about this and such but I only caught pieces that said CUDA works with DX10 supported cards, but I wasn't sure if it would be Vista only (which would be stupid....)

Blake, is it running on your 8800GTS as we speak? and then do you have Vista? (I suppose we could answer our own questions then! :D )

*a GeForce, Quadro, or Tesla card that supports CUDA card which supports CUDA (G80 or later for the most part)
*A CUDA capable driver, version 174.55 or later
*32-bit Windows operating system, XP or newer (better Vista support coming soon); 64-bit Windows operating systems appear to currently be incompatible (We're working on this too.)

^Straight from the Stanford site, And it's running on my 8800GTS 640Mb on XP. And I have a quad, 8800GT 512, and Vista 64bit, all should be arriving any minute.

go check out the F@H section for more info, this thing fold WU crazy fast on an 8800 and higher. its compatible with anything that supports CUDA so any 8 series and above.
standford seems to work with several groups to get the clients made.

I now have it running on 2 9600's,one 8800gts 640 and one 8800GS,as well as my sig system,which is getting a eVGA GTX 260 upgrade in the weeks to come.

Back