• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bitter sweet.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Today I will pass nikhsub1. This is a level that I thought I would never reach as nikhsub1 was always a power folder not so far back in the day. Since he has been inactive, my ability to pass him is tempered greatly.

Getting near 22 million and climbing.

I have more equipment to get back online. I will probably wait until CC to get motivated enough to do it. I lost a lot of production during the victory lap of the CC. I was helping our team pay back CPU cycles to those who had helped us. I've not fully recovered but I am close.

Oh! You again! lol I will avenge... uh... me!

I have some work to do on a machine that will generate some real points. I will get that up and running this weekend. You can count on it buddy boy. I think you just gave me the kick in the @$$ I needed.

Thanks.

Well you get it all sorted out and i will come back over from TheRaptorPit and match you wu for wu. Need to get some prep in at OCF for the chimp challenge anyways so i thought a nudge on you would be a good start. Lets fold!

Today I will pass nikhsub1. This is a level that I thought I would never reach as nikhsub1 was always a power folder not so far back in the day. Since he has been inactive, my ability to pass him is tempered greatly.

Yes indeed, I was greatly saddened to pass niksub1 - he was a symbol of what could be in my mind. Still, folding waits for no one - onward and upward. :thup:

Go to EOC stats for our team, and click on the W.U. column - see where niksub1 ranks, still today, even without any GPU quick work units.

Amazing folder, that one! :thup:

impressive indeed Adak, that is a lot of wu's. great folders are what inspire the next generation of folders it seems. sets the bar high for the rest of us. orion456 for whats its worth you also set that bar. longevity is a sign of dedication for a cause . I don't know the story of nikhsub1 but I would bet he would be impressed by you 3.
sorry for bombing your post don256us.

equinox

I'm on my way to my highest ppm ever. I still have a GTX 560 to put in the mix but I'm back up and running for the most part.

:comp:

I need to increase my POWA! to catch you a bit faster. Then you lay down the smack down.

:facepalm:

Back