• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Microphone help

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Firas

Hi

something is very wearied , if i use Skype or yahoo messenger people can hear me very clear ,,

but if i go online to play a game i can here every one but people have a hard time hearing me ..

can any help also i have 2 different places where i can hook my head set , in the front panel and in the back tried both the same thing

thank u

kaqkhd.jpg
wtfxg7.jpg
eb9fde.jpg

Last edited:
ok i will take a look at it again and see

thanks

Still need some help as i am confused

first picture ur right boost was on 0
spzv50.jpg

second picture i dont know what to use ,, when i leave the check mark green arrow i hear my self with an echo and red arrow also dont know what to choose
30i8j2c.jpg

third picture this goes all the way to 492000 what should i choose ??

2hnqgb4.jpg

Last edited:
Just the boost... Lower it one down from max one notch or you will likely sound distorted. Leave everything else at its default.

ok thanks btw how are u ??

as far as me Broke my foot and arm both on the right side

On the "listen" tab of the microphone, disable the "Listen to this device" check. It is to make sure your microphone is working, and it sounds like it is.

I also suggest disabling the "Allow applications to take exclusive control of this device" on the advanced tab., and then restarting. If a program was using the microphone with that option enabled, nothing else can use it.

thanks thidears i did disable it

will see how that goes

thank u

just an update ur advice thideras worked amazing

every one can here me 100%

thank u sir this was great

Last edited:
Back