• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pissed at PPC

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Daddyjaxx

I ordered a CaseLabls STH10 with a pedestal, radiator and PSU mounts. They only had one of the radiator mounts and no PSU mount. They are getting a shipment next week. I specifically asked if the case and pedestal would be shipped and they said, yes. I wanted to at least build the case. (that's another issue I have with CaseLabs, for that price you shouldn't have to build your own case) I finally get to the order today, and no pedestal.

I told them I would pay the shipping on the back ordered parts. They are only 90 miles away, so it's cheap. I am NOT paying for the pedestal shipping since they said it was shipping when I ordered it. I have spent thousands with them over the years.

What really ticks me off is if you don't have the inventory, list it as out of stock on your web site. Don't let people order it just to get a call the next day to say they don't have it.

They have done that to me twice, the last time was for my 290 waterblock. Website says it is in stock but it isn't, then they gave me the same thing: "It will be in on Monday", so I wait and still no shipment. I finally cancelled the order and went to Frozencpu. Even though they are close to me as well, they have become my last resort for parts at this point.

Back