• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is BigAdv over?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My P4 pulled a A3 core WU after it finished A5 this morning, so is BigAdv gone now?

Same here - probably just a server problem but I don't have any faith left in Pandy group, so who knows.

They still haven't named a user liaison or told us what is happening with the points system or the future of SMP and BA - in 9 months!!

The lack of care pointed out by [H] continues and its showing in the stats with piles of zeros even on the top page - sad.

The problem has been reported over at FAH headquarters so its a common problem. We don't know yet the cause.

Orion, is this the liason you are looking for?

Thanks for pointing that out.

If she is the liaison promised then her first 6 months have been less than stellar. What then has she done since March for donors? I can only find 3 posts by her and none of them relate to donors on the individual level. From what I have read, Pande has hired her to educate and interface with corporate donors. They have a thread on her at EVGA and it ends in May, saying she has done nothing to that date.

Almost 60% of our top 100 are now showing zero or near zero points - IMHO that is a result of the poor attitude of Pande group towards individual donors. Almost 50% of the top 100 over all are also showing zero now. To be fair, the economy and energy prices haven't helped but the points per watt has been going up fairly fast to compensate.

Last edited:
Back