• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
my CRS.......
then building them next to the ocean is another bad idea.
I have not looked at thorium reactors.
if my memory is working it seems that I was reading, some years ago, about 2 companies were trying to sell the idea of small reactors the were sized for a smaller town that you would build in the ground, details escape me.

that'll get you folding, but how's the knife going to help the ppd?

hahah Thought I'd include it in the shot.
It's the Les Stroud Desert knife made by Camillus :)

How it helps? well I could use it to short someone's PSU :muahaha:

Kidding though!
2 hours till these WU's finish. Then I hope it will work in the bottom pci slot.
I uhhhh.... placed the res too close for this card. It's the longest GPU I've ever seen

Grats silver that'll get your ppd up for sure. :thup:

Thanks!

Looking at ~147K PPD so far. Without overclocking!
Just finished tweaking this new card, and here's what I get:

780_OC.PNG

Stock was 100 FPS so yeah, this card is a beast :thup:

+61 core
+122 memory
+37 Mv

For an overclock of:
1210 boost
3126 memory

Just as soon as I can afford it, I'm switching over to the green team for FAH. Still getting Catalyst driver crashes.

Just as soon as I can afford it, I'm switching over to the green team for FAH. Still getting Catalyst driver crashes.
Do it:

204K!.PNG

And that's just with some overclocking and the beta flag to get core 18 WU's.

The latest driver, 353.30 seems great for folding :)

my CRS.......
then building them next to the ocean is another bad idea.
I have not looked at thorium reactors.
if my memory is working it seems that I was reading, some years ago, about 2 companies were trying to sell the idea of small reactors the were sized for a smaller town that you would build in the ground, details escape me.

Very good info as to how and why GOV isn't on board with this.

Good :) Mr mutt is dogging me too. But im trying to up my clocks as much as i can without introducing instability :D As far as more cards im done for the foreseeable future. I don't have anymore time lol babies are timesinks like i never thought possible

Well most of you are are creeping up in my rear view mirror, but now that I'm stable at 150kPPD, it won't happen until mid August or later. Meanwhile I've got several static targets to eclipse. I'll try and get back into the 40s before I start getting stepped over.

not to worry audio, I'm just getting things into the groove so I'll have my 970 rig back in the game some.

That's OK caddi, every contribution helps. :) Heck, I only have an old i7 going and haven't turned in a WU for over a year (until yesterday). So it could always be worse!!! ;)

Back