• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Sneaking up on caddi :D

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That's OK caddi, every contribution helps. :) Heck, I only have an old i7 going and haven't turned in a WU for over a year (until yesterday). So it could always be worse!!! ;)

Well, :welcome: back to team32!! :D

only 1.4 years till I pass you Audio hehehhe :sn:

Well if I ever get the bux, I could fit four GTX970 GPUs in my rig. I'd also need a bigger modular PS and 8+ slot case lol.

Just a little update on me and my folding rigs. Im hoping caddi starts up some of his high hp cards come this winter and tries to play catch up :D I know my time in the top 20 is probably running out with winter approaching so it was just nice to be there for the summer. Managed a pretty steady 380k ppd except for power outages which kinda screwed me until i figured out the whole restore power on a.c. loss and auto logging into win7 :D My babys doing great she's 6 months old now and happy as a pig in sh@t lol. Cant wait to show her how to put computers together. Silver im glad you're liking your new card :D you need another for sli and to catch me :p anyway winters coming my life is finally slowing down and i can actually have some fun good to be back OCF folding team :salute:

Just a little update on me and my folding rigs. Im hoping caddi starts up some of his high hp cards come this winter and tries to play catch up :D I know my time in the top 20 is probably running out with winter approaching so it was just nice to be there for the summer. Managed a pretty steady 380k ppd except for power outages which kinda screwed me until i figured out the whole restore power on a.c. loss and auto logging into win7 :D My babys doing great she's 6 months old now and happy as a pig in sh@t lol. Cant wait to show her how to put computers together. Silver im glad you're liking your new card :D you need another for sli and to catch me :p anyway winters coming my life is finally slowing down and i can actually have some fun good to be back OCF folding team :salute:

What I actually need is time :D
I have the 7850 waiting for a rig.

Unless I can cobble AMD and Nvidia in the same rig without loosing PhysX, you still have some time to prepare. :muahaha:

subpar, good to see you back!!! I hope you and the wife are surviving the kid ok.

I was reading on another forum that you could run the two drivers on the same rig without a ppd hit.
I think torin has done it here on this forum also.

subpar, good to see you back!!! I hope you and the wife are surviving the kid ok.

I was reading on another forum that you could run the two drivers on the same rig without a ppd hit.
I think torin has done it here on this forum also.

I've done it in the past for mining, but I read that I loose Nvidia PhysX if it finds the AMD drivers?
If so that sucks.... a few games I have actually use it..

Hmm i ran both but i never noticed if the physx was not working.
Yeah we're surviving, she's doing quite well. Cutting teeth now so she's a little cranky but loving it so far :D

Hmm i ran both but i never noticed if the physx was not working.
Yeah we're surviving, she's doing quite well. Cutting teeth now so she's a little cranky but loving it so far :D
I remember my lil bro teething.

Let's not talk about it. :rofl:
Crabby kid lol

Glad to hear you all are doing alright :)

YOU have finally got me Subpar but you need to keep looking in the mirror for me :thup:
This has been a bad month for me :( :(
I change around the setup of my folding server and now it's running too HOT :( I have 2 of my 4 cards in a FAILURE statues and the other 2 are @ 60c (1100 x 1500) usually run (1150 x 1500).
This is my first full WEEK without a Heart Attack :) :) :) I had 2 heart attacks in less that 1 week which is why my numbers have been off.

Good to hear you're having a good week MR mutt :) your numbers are so good when you're rolling that even with downtime i dont think ill ever catch you my friend :D i hope for many weeks of no heart attacks for you. Stay strong and fold on!

Back