• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Low Memory Benchmark Speed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

harzier

Hi, I've got a question about my memory benchmarks in AMD Overdrive. Admittedly I'm not very knowledgeable about what these numbers mean exactly in relation to what the min-max values are for each category or what exactly they are measuring, however to me it seems that my computer scores atleast "decently" in all categories except memory. I have 8gigs of DDR3 2133 memory and I believe it should be scoring much higher than what is represented in AMD Overdrive. I've taken a screen of my score in Overdrive, my memory page in CPU-Z, and the store page where I got my memory. The rest of my specs are as follows.

CPU: AMD Athlon X4 750K Quad Core
MB: Biostar Hi-Fi A85W
GPU: MSI NVIDIA Geforce GTX 960

Could someone help answer if I'm right that my memory should be scoring higher? If so what can I do to fix it? Could it be bottlenecking my rig as stands now? Sorry if some of these questions are obvious I'm a complete novice with this sort of thing. If more information is needed about my rig id be happy to provide it assuming I can find it.
screen1.jpg

Run AIDA64 memory benchmark or Maxmemm and report back.

That said, I believe its fine and not bottlnecking anything regardless.

Alrighty thank you sir! I was just concerned cause I saw some people score higher with 4gigs of some slower speed ram and wanted to make sure I didn't mess anything up.

Back