• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Computer Case With Modular Front Panel

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AnimeMania

I was wondering if anybody has made a computer case with a modular front panel, supplying you with a bunch of different connectors, allowing you to chose which connectors and how many you want to add.

Also is there a website that allows you to select computer cases based on their front port configurations?

nice site. i've been doing my own modding externally & internally, and a lot of their stuff appears to make things easier.

This is the kind of thing I was thinking about. It would be perfect if this was built into the case. FrontX front panel, the connectors are kind of expensive and seem to be a little out of date. I would like to choose which connectors I have on the front panel based on what my motherboard can handle, maybe move some of the back panel connectors to the front, maybe move the USB connectors to where you want so that they are not so close to each other (sometimes two USB flash drives are too wide to be plugged in at the same time).

http://www.frontx.com/

I used FrontX some years ago, and it doesn't much look like they have done any updating. Of course, their prices have gone up, too. The system was OK some time ago, but not worth it now.

Back