• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I'm really liking the vibrant colors. I love the "darker" builds (blue , black , etc.) but this is a nice contrast to them. Very nice !

Thank God you did something to the face of those Vardar fans. Great fans but those hubs look horrendous stock. Yours look way cool. I especially like the ones with the small G1 and the red ring surrond. Nice job.

I'm really liking the vibrant colors. I love the "darker" builds (blue , black , etc.) but this is a nice contrast to them. Very nice !

You work wonders with that vinyl lemme tell ya.
Those rads look sick! :drool:

Thank God you did something to the face of those Vardar fans. Great fans but those hubs look horrendous stock. Yours look way cool. I especially like the ones with the small G1 and the red ring surrond. Nice job.

Thanks a lot guys! Glad you like it :D

WOW that has to be the best looking res I've seen! :drool:
Never knew you could get a res like that!

It is definitely sexy Alex. I really like Primochill products so I may need to look into this one.

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

Here's some of the gear in the case and also the red frame is back in.

You can see a custom acrylic plate where the reservoir is mounted with a pass-through fitting going down into the main compartment and also a cover for the PSU area with the In Win logo on it :D

6xt9ENa.jpg

pa4JdTx.jpg

TH293kG.jpg

xReiZe2.jpg

Fill port in the top

dRMW7B9.jpg

bk9vko9.jpg

PzX7ZCq.jpg

MNPCTECH grill on there just for the cool look. It goes with the bits of silver on the motherboard :p

pcoBsHa.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys!

I have some fancy looking SLI bridges to showcase today! You may have seen the Gigabyte one in the previous update :)

That's the one I'm using in this system however I have the Nvidia and ASUS ones as well and thought it'd be good to do a comparison photo shoot. Which one do you like best?

I think it does depend on what brands you prefer as well and also the theme of your build. I'll be slightly modding the Gigabyte one with a white Gigabyte Eye logo instead of the blue.

Also the cables from Icemodz are incredible as always. Check out those closed combs, awesome!

fFfiUia.jpg

fEauXSn.jpg

Vs520fJ.jpg

iEe4i5l.jpg

5DjGJSv.jpg

j8n0hHU.jpg

MwUuWxW.jpg

1nBYmbK.jpg

zd9i1wj.jpg

pzXKeuu.jpg

zWnAiO4.jpg

26zglay.jpg

haOB2sN.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

I like the Gigantic the best. I think with the white eye it's gonna look sweet. I'd even consider painting the gloss portion of that bridge white. I think it would add some nice dimensions.

Very nice sleeved cables alex!
As for the SLI bridge, honestly I like the Nvidia one the best. I love the different dimensions on it. :)

Back