• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
holy multi-colored usb ports batman.

Man I love Gigabyte :drool:
Look at those Pcie slots!!!

I see it comes with water cooled VRM's already?

Yup it has integrated watercooling :D

That is no doubt one sexy board!

OK , I was interested when I saw the case. That board hooked me. Sub'd!

Wow really like that case! looking forward to this thread!

Thanks a lot guys! It sure is a sexy board, don't think I've ever been this excited for a motherboard :D

- - - Updated - - -

G8iKLyY.png

Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 980TIs to go with the Gigabyte Z170 Gaming G1 motherboard!

I guess you guys can tell why I named this build In Win G1!

Thanks a lot to Gigabyte for the support on this project!

Like I said for the motherboard in the previous post, the same for these GPUs, some of the best 980TIs out there at the moment. And they are really good looking too!

I'm not sure if I mentioned before but PAX AU is coming up this weekend and this build will be on display in the Gigabyte area at the MSY booth! Anyone from Australia and going to PAX make sure to check it out. Also I will be stationed at the Cooler Master booth doing some live modding and workshops, please stop by and say hi!

Now lets check out these cards!!!

ZBDlz4H.jpg

zpm3coR.jpg

FE3T1Eo.jpg

tiwFJHT.jpg

980TI sandwich anyone?

d0cpNvL.jpg

zXwU5ck.jpg

bq7v5Q4.jpg

52QS3Ie.jpg

q1JANwC.jpg

IOApOkW.jpg

bOi2OI3.jpg

bfz9rpD.jpg

S0divBD.jpg

vbfNUNe.jpg

Thanks for checking it out and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

Strait up craziness. It's almost disappointing that you'll probably be taking the stock coolers off of those cards, until I realize that you'll replace them with some amazing-looking waterblocks.

Thats just on the level of omg I want.

Strait up craziness. It's almost disappointing that you'll probably be taking the stock coolers off of those cards, until I realize that you'll replace them with some amazing-looking waterblocks.

God damnnnnnn :drool:
Those cards are sexy as is!

The above being said, show us them fully stripped :p

Tck, so naughty.. :p

I will be sticking EKWBs on these cards however the system is going to PAX AU this weekend. There it will be displayed with the cards stock and only the CPU and MB in the custom watercooled loop. Once I get it back I will get the cards in the custom loop as well :)

Oh.My.God. I keep seeing builds here lately that I have to bookmark. My Favorites list is looking like a mod directory. And I just added another.

Thats it...
How much is a soul worth these days, and if a lot, where can I sell mine for a custom case lol?

Oh.My.God. I keep seeing builds here lately that I have to bookmark. My Favorites list is looking like a mod directory. And I just added another.

That looks really good Alex :)
I love the way powder coating looks in the end! :thup:

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! Glad you like how the build is turning out :D

- - - Updated - - -

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

Back with another hardware showcase update this time for EKWBs who have kindly supplied most of the watercooling gear that will be going in the system!

Very sexy packaging as always from EK!

KNQ5qfk.jpg

6cfKwKz.jpg

The white Vardar fans, 2200rpm build for radiators with excellent static pressure!

LNy5fHP.jpg

EIL3GLc.jpg

zXzfa3y.jpg

UQGMtkC.jpg

PE 240 and 360 rads, 45mm thick.

RqQUhKY.jpg

And the stars of the show, the waterblocks for the Gigabyte GTX 980TI Gaming G1 cards!

GokGDor.jpg

03C2skI.jpg

mnRYYD6.jpg

QDcu7U4.jpg

cvvnH7o.jpg

Also included are clear inlet/outlet and backplates

7Swq1eN.jpg

v7ZayEF.jpg

There is also an EK-Supremacy EVO nickel plexi CPU block going in as well!

Thanks for checking it out guys and stay tuned for more!

Cheers,

Alex

I love their blocks and their packaging, can't wait to see the coolant flowing through them!

Back