• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very nice sleeved cables alex!
As for the SLI bridge, honestly I like the Nvidia one the best. I love the different dimensions on it. :)

I really like that one too. I have a smaller version of that in the Green Molecule build you guys probably saw a few months back :)

Lol FTR I typed Gigabyte but my phone anti-corrected. LMAO

Hahaha I've only just realised it now when I went back and read your post. Must have been pretty natural to read it last time and my brain automatically read Gigabyte instead of Gigantic hahaha

G8iKLyY.png

Alright guys here are some shots before I filled up the build!

This was pretty much a day before it had to get shipped out to PAX AU and I was really running out of time which is why the build log fell behind since then.

Should get the build pretty much up to date with the next update :)

Hope you guys like it so far!

QHjm3ZO.jpg

TrdHuWU.jpg

2ifcH4o.jpg

A shot of the cable management, ignore the Adata drive, there were two Crucial SSDs put in there in the end!

y9C0gE1.jpg

Still need to show you guys the decals I did on it afterwards, mainly for the sponsors for the PAX display :)

Cheers,

Alex

Very nice cable skills Alex!
I love the colour combo!! :thup:
The white sleeve colour really pops out!

awesome build, very sexy.

can you please tell me what order you put your loop ?
set my G1 up as RAD/CPU/VRM, but having some cooling issues atm

:drool: :drool:

Love it Alex!!
The coolant looks like it has some smokey in it or something. Way cool!! :thup:

Nice clean bends too :)

:drool: :drool:

Love it Alex!!
The coolant looks like it has some smokey in it or something. Way cool!! :thup:

Nice clean bends too :)

Thanks a lot! Yea Mayhems Aurora coolant is pretty cool :p

I have some more photos to post up shortly and then I'll be taking it apart and redoing the loop to include the graphics cards in as well. So this is how it was when it went to PAX AU so consider it V1 of this build :)

LOL I was wondering if you were going to include the GPU's in the loop. 120.5 is a bit ridiculous for just a CPU and Motherboard. I mean it's what I'm doing, but I'm into overkill. LMAO

LOL I was wondering if you were going to include the GPU's in the loop. 120.5 is a bit ridiculous for just a CPU and Motherboard. I mean it's what I'm doing, but I'm into overkill. LMAO

Haha yea it's coming and def not that overkill. Good to run the fans really low :) Fans are 2200rpm at max and now run at 7v so that nearly half the speed. Pretty quiet and temps are good!

G8iKLyY.png

Hi guys,

You can see the decals I did on the case here, mainly for sponsors for the PAX display. But I really like them, give the build a sorta race car look!

kDSxWfy.jpg

xnQbEwP.jpg

uwG0MgJ.jpg

Also the SLI bridge mod. It's a piece of acrylic stock over the original Gigabyte eye. I didn't want to ruin this SLI bridge as it's pretty unique so making a cover made sense :)

ebVRTOk.jpg

ADQyzU0.jpg

Gh2qqv8.jpg

Y4Drq4H.jpg

x30NSzN.jpg

TQjSRXi.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

Man I love that coolant!!
Rig looks really darn good Alex, you did very well on it :thup:

Can't help but wonder if you were to switch the blue LEDs over the motherboard to white ones if it would overpower the blue LEDs over the res?
I think a white LED would make the board stand out more :shrug:

Man I love that coolant!!
Rig looks really darn good Alex, you did very well on it :thup:

Can't help but wonder if you were to switch the blue LEDs over the motherboard to white ones if it would overpower the blue LEDs over the res?
I think a white LED would make the board stand out more :shrug:

Thanks a lot mate! The LEDs are RGB and it is set to white, must just look blue in these pics. I will have better pics up soon :)

Cheers,

Alex

Aww yeah! Must have been bad pics, the LEDs are white in the last pics you took :thup:
Hopefully you take home the prize!!

Man that really is a beautiful set-up Alex. Congrats on the nomination.

Thanks a lot :D

Aww yeah! Must have been bad pics, the LEDs are white in the last pics you took :thup:
Hopefully you take home the prize!!

Cheers! Yea the previous pics were with my phone haha, sometimes I don't have time to take proper pics.

Hope I do goo in the MOTM however there are some incredible builds in there :)

Back