• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PROJECT LOG IN WIN G1 (modded In Win 909)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

Here are final pics for V1 of this build! V2 coming very shortly as I watercool the graphics cards as well and redo the custom loop.

This has been running the Mayhems Aurora 2 coolant for about a month or so and as you can see it has lost most of its effect. It changed colour a bit and in the tubes it looks clear. I will be using EK Ice White coolant for V2.

These are just a few of the photos I took. For over 60 pics of the finished build you can check out this album on my Facebook page and maybe drop a like as well. You may see other cool things and stuff a bit earlier than on the forums.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.917425941679000.1073741847.772776719477257&type=3

Also the LEDs may look a bit bluish in the pics but it is RGB and set to white.

lXWX3bn.jpg

1FJzN3t.jpg

dzOCTH1.jpg

3n1y5K8.jpg

hO2iVYb.jpg

nRINw6S.jpg

GNqvnl2.jpg

bhYg6qJ.jpg

bHlz0J9.jpg

GYAWDxu.jpg

G69mK8K.jpg

spM2lL1.jpg

fWR39a8.jpg

O95o1N5.jpg

builds like this really make me want to try out hard tubing!
looks so sweet!

If I wasn't so afraid I'd screw it up, had the patience to do monthly maintenance on the coolant, and had the money, I would totally try water cooling.

This looks fantastic.

Water cooling doesn't require monthly maintenance, just annually. Unless you use dyes. Then there is more involved.

builds like this really make me want to try out hard tubing!
looks so sweet!

Pr0n at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen.

:drool:

If I wasn't so afraid I'd screw it up, had the patience to do monthly maintenance on the coolant, and had the money, I would totally try water cooling.

This looks fantastic.

Water cooling doesn't require monthly maintenance, just annually. Unless you use dyes. Then there is more involved.

Yea watecooling doesn't require much maintenance at all. The coolant in it can last up to 2 years and even more. Even with dyes now days using Mayhems coolant it would have the properties needed to last quite a long time. Only with Aurora like this you would have to change it as it is mainly a show coolant. Other than keeping your build clean and dust free that's all you would need to worry about :)

such attention to detail, absolutely awesome. love it...

Thanks a lot for the kind words guys! Really appreciate it!

Stay tuned for more as I redo the loop :D

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

Started working on the new loop!

Graphics cards have been dismantled and EK waterblocks are being installed!

You can also see I've started redoing some of the tubing!

JNqMxVm.jpg

xUu7KVe.jpg

LNz0lzr.jpg

lrI6syJ.jpg

One beefy cooler :p

TSbYpNa.jpg

PEI7vHz.jpg

KfGNXUr.jpg

The top bend was pretty tricky do to as the fittings were not lining up

Ezzw29o.jpg

I had to extend the top pass through fitting lower a bit but I'm happy with the end result :)

WRzaJ0l.jpg

Thanks for checking it out!

Cheers,

Alex

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys!

New tubing is done and the build is once again in one piece ready for filling!

Using EK Pastel White this time and going to be stick with that for the long term :D

Have a look at the new tubing, I'm loving the look of this :D

19qsVri.jpg

LyhDvVo.jpg

pQkw65y.jpg

yigM2Bd.jpg

nuTPyeh.jpg

HRkzplx.jpg

yYzmSvl.jpg

phUwa2Q.jpg

ND7bdGT.jpg

Thanks for checking it out guys :D

Cheers!

Alex

Mother of god. It's beautiful!
I don't know, this is right up there with the green molecule for my favorite. :)

Well done again Alex!

Yup. So well thought out and executed. Add the aesthetic value and this stands above many fine efforts , first among equals as it were. Very well done , sir!

Just wow man. Your work is just amazing. I second that this is very close to the green molecule build on terms of my favorites.

Yeah the red, white and black theme really works well together. My favorite of yours is still Vault Boy. Something about that one... Maybe because that's the one to make me want to start modding for more than just necessity.

Mother of god. It's beautiful!
I don't know, this is right up there with the green molecule for my favorite. :)

Well done again Alex!

Yup. So well thought out and executed. Add the aesthetic value and this stands above many fine efforts , first among equals as it were. Very well done , sir!

Just wow man. Your work is just amazing. I second that this is very close to the green molecule build on terms of my favorites.

Thanks a lot guys! Didn't expect for you guys to like this so much! I though about it for a bit on how to make the tubing uniform like that so that it all flows around with the same type of bends, came out really good in the end. Honestly the hardest bend here was the one coming from the top, from the pump and res going to the motherboard, that one I had to do like 3 times due to the fittings not matching and being so close together.

Also wasn't aware the Green Molecule was so well received. I will post an update in that build log shortly to share some pretty great news :)

Yeah the red, white and black theme really works well together. My favorite of yours is still Vault Boy. Something about that one... Maybe because that's the one to make me want to start modding for more than just necessity.

Thanks a lot mate! My favorite is also the Vault Boy, don't think I'll ever get rid of that build. I'm actually looking at updating it soon so will have a build log for that :)

G8iKLyY.png

Hey guys,

Here are the final pictures for V2 of this build! Sorry, they're a bit later than promised but I've been very busy lately, moving house as well as dealing with some personal issues.

Things are starting to pick up now so hopefully more exciting things coming!

Speaking of exciting things, I can confirm that this build will be on display at Computex 2016 all thank to Avexir! This is a huge honour for me! If anyone ends up there, keep an eye out!

Let have a look at the build guys!

fifYsAY.jpg

lHwZGUF.jpg

vS2ptx3.jpg

WJNRb8P.jpg

7471vsk.jpg

0WU8qrx.jpg

GI4r9wG.jpg

tFp27ly.jpg

m3obuEn.jpg

k1AZ04F.jpg

XkUKDix.jpg

Adpx9gJ.jpg

gBZ2yt4.jpg

PZxkJjN.jpg

Hope you guys like it!

Again I want to say a huge thanks to all the sponsors on this project, it's definitely been one of the more exciting projects I've worked on in 2015!

Thanks Gigabyte, In Win, Avexir, EK Water Blocks, Primochill, Ram City and Icemodz!

For over 60 final pics of this build you can check out the album on my page here - https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.938369092918018.1073741853.772776719477257&type=3

Stay tuned for more exciting projects to come in 2016!

Cheers,

Alex

Hope the move is smooth Alex!

I love this rig. Like I said before, it's tied for my fav with the green molecule. :D

Back