• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Quick Connects Options?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Eddie Current

I'm getting ready to order some fittings and was wondering if and how much quick connects restrict flow, which one are the least restrictive and what other options are there?

Take a look over here for a comparison of a number of QDC fittings.... http://www.xtremerigs.net/2013/07/02/2013-quick-disconnect-roundup/

Also be mindful that the Koolance black QDC's have a tendency to corrode and cause problems - Their silver version seems OK.

+1

All my Bitspower silver fittings are 4+ years old and literally look good as new.

My QDCs on the other hand........

13346551635_cd7b792d30_h.jpg

13346551265_5a2b4a44ef_h.jpg

Mind you this was 3+ years ago when I used to use my QDCs. Have 4 sets which aren't cheap. Will never use those QDCs again nor any koolance fitting for that matter. Bitspower is premium priced but worth every penny.

Don't bother with QDCs only if you're connected a external to the case as it helps for mobility.

Back