• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ryzen build need ideas.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks all for a great thread and discussion, I ended up picking up the 6700K and Classified from Atminside instead.

Good deal on those for sure! Any reason you didn't grab the EX7+? That is a great deal on a full feature board, not that the other stuff you got wasn't; I'm just curious why you chose the z270 over the z170.

Good deal on those for sure! Any reason you didn't grab the EX7+? That is a great deal on a full feature board, not that the other stuff you got wasn't; I'm just curious why you chose the z270 over the z170.

It brings memory of a nice cool motherboard I had the EVGA Micro X99, same look, same style, same black cleanness that I love. EVGA also helped me with any issues I may have, good experience from both company, but I like the features, bios, and stuff of the EVGA motherboard. Plus is newer and can handle some really good OC. I could had saved some going with the other motherboard which is a great motherboard indeed, but I wanted my case pretty much all black and I have an attachment to those EVGA motherboards. lol

Last edited:
Back