• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Folding build

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That case is cool, the two positions for the PSU is handy. What kind of thermal paste is that? any benefit over AS?

Type 44 from GC Electronics
DSCN0648.JPG

As for how good it is compared to AS, I don't know, all I know is it works great for me as I've seen better temps from my PC's when compared to PC's in posts in the forums here. But then again it could also have to do with the case as well. :)

I'm new and not sure what folding is. However, my 6800k rips up video files like crzy. My daily clock is 4300mhz except with 100mhz deduction in atx for stability.
I edit in Adobe Premier. I think having 4 ram cards in synch with this chip works well.

I'm new and not sure what folding is. However, my 6800k rips up video files like crzy. My daily clock is 4300mhz except with 100mhz deduction in atx for stability.
I edit in Adobe Premier. I think having 4 ram cards in synch with this chip works well.

You can go here to get more info on what Folding @ Home is Folding.Stanford.edu/

can't wait to hear what the power draw is going to be.
my guess is 350 and up with a single card.

mine with a 970 and a 1060 was pulling 450 total.
the rig with the 4790K and a 1080 draws 320.

Back