• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Running 4 Radeon R9 295x2 Problem !!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mhhia4

hello

is there anyway to run 4 R9 295x2
i have tried on motherboard Msi Big Bang Xpower 2 & Asus X99-E 10G , using Psu Evga 1600W + HP 1200W
Only 2 Gpu working
if i tried 3 Gpu , the motherboard get error , i have tried all ways in bios & no way

any help please ?
Thanks!

In CrossfireX? Only two 295x2's bud. CFx doesnt support more than 4 gpus. 295x2 is of course a dual gpu card.

...or are you talking mining or folding or something else??? Ive never seen more than two used regardless...

Ill assume you plugged in the additional pcie ppwer on the boards, yes? Did you follow the other instructions you got from the other site you posted this at a couple weeks back?

Moved to amd gpu section since this has nothing to do with power supplies. :)

Last edited:
In CrossfireX? Only two 295x2's bud. CFx doesnt support more than 4 gpus. 295x2 is of course a dual gpu card.

...or are you talking mining or folding or something else??? Ive never seen more than two used regardless...

Moved to amd gpu section since this has nothing to do with power supplies. :)

thank you very much for your reply
& yes i'm trying to build a new mining rig , i was only able to run 2 cards of r9 295x2 , that's tried on Msi Big Bang Xpower 2 & Asus X99-E 10G
the same problem couldn't even get in bios or os , although i have disabled crossfire & switching to gen 2.0

i have seen some people run 4 295x2 , that's why i'm asking for a help
Thanks!

Back