• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Landshark, Thanks for your Queue

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Rio71

hey Landshark, your Queue worked always good for me :)
everyday and everynight runs stable
with all others have i repeatedly Problems like this :rolleyes: :
Can't connect to server; will retry in an hour.
( B-Dogg ; Luke ; AudiMan ; Vodka314 ; TC ; Yodums ; Jeniva )
(also read here)
again many Thanks Landshark
daumenhoch.gif

via DSL (768kbit/s) from Germany

spacecraft.gif

At the first time it's hard because I do believe it has to connect to Berekly to sign you up in the queue and transfer WU's.

Yodums

it's kinda funny, ppl try to connect, can't connect because at that exact moment berkeley may be not accepting nething. so in that users mind that queue is worthless. oh well, at least their being utilized is all that matters.

I'm not sure what the problem would be with mine not working, except for the Berkeley problems the past couple days. I have two other people using my server and they haven't had any problems that I'm aware of.

We should alert members ahead of time to sign in a queue they would like to use in the future and it would be always acessible anytime needed.

lonewolf1983 said:
TC's queue is running nicely
just watching those units back up waiting to be sent to berkley
Backing up indeed, but at least your cache is pretty full, and I think mine is sufficient :D

Rio71 said:
(also read here)
again many Thanks Landshark
daumenhoch.gif

"Are you threatening me?????" HaHaHaHA!!!:D

I went with B-Dogg and works great!! So A GREAT BIG THANKS TO B-DOGG!!!! He has gotten me 30+ units already with the queue!!! It also takes me about 1.5 seconds to download from him!!!!!!!! :beer:

no problem Rio!! ;)

FYI, in the future, for those who would like to use my queue server, i would suggest send me a PM or something ahead of time. so, in case berkeley is bad.......like now, i still could manually move some WUs into ur account.

Yodums said:
At the first time it's hard because I do believe it has to connect to Berekly to sign you up in the queue and transfer WU's.

Yodums
This is true....the SETIQeue will handle a "passthrough" to Berkley when a new user uses the Qeue to sign up....

It may take a few minutes sometimes, or if Berkley is down, it wont happen at all...Im not sure if it was you, or someone else who signed on to my qeue last night, but who ever it was got wu's, so they connected just fine...

oh yea...My server was down for a few hours lastnight for some "cleaning" ...the Filters were nasty, and the inside of the case was pretty bad as well...I usually dont let it get bad ...but i was out of town ...

hey guys, one quick question!!

what's the max queue?? 'cos as most of u know, i burn quite a few WUs/day. and i've set my queue server min.10/max.14. but the problem is it always "only" fill me w/ 500min. 800max.!!! that won't even last for a week for me.

i've tried to manually override the queue (via GUI & HTTP), but after i click OK, nothing happen! it still stay in 500min./800max. no matter what kinda value i enter for that queue.

i did try to override some other's queue. and it works fine.

so, i'm wondering is SETIQueue have a limited queue per account?? is 800WUs queue is the MAX. of it??

:rolleyes:

thanks for replys
in early german morning i have successfully connect to B-Dogg
3 result and 1 wu
(short after write this Tread)
but one Queue is enough for my slow Rig's :beer:
@Yodums , LandShark ...: yes, the connect for first Wu is very hard.
possibly for others first Users:
:confused: OC-Seti-Team make a "Start-Set" with SETI-Driver included one Wu :confused:

well, LuKe, i just checked on the log, and it did say invalid or over the limit of the queue server. so, i guess 800WUs is the MAX of a queue.... man, that 'only' last me 'bout a week or so. if berkeley having some serious problem, my farm might not survive.......:(

Well, let me say... Shark´s queue is really handy for me. My conn to him is WAY faster than with berkeley. But I´m trying to download some wus from Berkeley just to help ya Shark. Good job.

Firehawk said:
Well, let me say... Shark´s queue is really handy for me. My conn to him is WAY faster than with berkeley. But I´m trying to download some wus from Berkeley just to help ya Shark. Good job.

oh, there's no problem w/ u guys, Hawk!!

it's just "my account" queue is max out the 800WUs cache in a single queue account limit.

u guys still have 10~14days WUs cached all the time!! no problem at all. b/c each of u r in it's own queue account. so, each of u will have the same 800WUs maximum cache too. but, unless u produce over 80+/day, otherwise u guys will always have 10~14 days of WUs cache!

don't worry! just hit me as hard as u can!!! ;)

Yours may have a bug of some sort because mine used to have 2700 units cached back when I had more systems running.

Back