• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Overclockers.com Benching Team SuperPi Competition!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the winning entries for each class (1M and 32M) need to be run with the same rig? If not... I should have busted out the i5 650 for a 1M run... crap, guess I overlooked that. Oh well, at least I got to tweak the crap out of some 32M :D

Nope, best of your two scores will be taken and the rest discarded. :)

It was a timer on the submission page, every one was seen it. For me was ended to late!!! around 5 am on 26.04.2010 (GMT +2). I had to stay awake all night! Any way, congrats to the winners! Nice job!

L.E. I am wonder haw many people have been participating on each stage :) and in total!

I have tabulated winners and announced them privately so that their entries can be reviewed and verified - official announcement should be made tomorrow on www.Overclockers.com!

Please note, if you reference the contest rules, you'll notice that the hwbot competition stages did not award points correctly. However, the rules listed at hwbot as well as overclockers.com do state the rules correctly, as well as how winners are determined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back