• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Old Skool are you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
For "higher education" as in PhD, I nominate athenatech:
Work Units: 1,897

Points/Work Units Ratio:
49,505.75!!!

KGH, Bijoint, and Sommelier (among others), are also quite high, but athenatech's ratio is *outstanding*.

Mine is pretty high, at 4,870.9 and climbing, since all my wu's are cpu and SMP lately. Tanker helps a lot since those wu's are all bigadv.

For "higher education" as in PhD, I nominate athenatech:
Work Units: 1,897

Points/Work Units Ratio:
49,505.75!!!

KGH, Bijoint, and Sommelier (among others), are also quite high, but athenatech's ratio is *outstanding*.

Mine is pretty high, at 4,870.9 and climbing, since all my wu's are cpu and SMP lately. Tanker helps a lot since those wu's are all bigadv.

1031.62 for me. I guess that counts as not very old school, but my 2P system has nothing on the 4P folks!

Cumulative before I started folding again this year: 58.3761
After I started folding but before the 4P system: 144.5378
With three weeks of my 4P system: 1095.926

If it hasn't been said already, these 4P systems are monsters. My first work unit was worth more than all the points acquired since 2004.

I'm at 2303, BUT over 3 million of my points were from when we used the HP cloud computing to crank out the points. Also before I upgraded to sandy bridge I was still making only ~2k ppd. So my average has probably doubled since nov/dec of 2011!

Thats not even counting big adv wus as I only folded a few of those!

I'm at 1004.93 so not too bad. I think the numbers for each bracket need to be changed to allow for nearly 5 years of folding and hardware progress ;)

Back