• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How Old Skool are you?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
577 ... (including 1000-2000 gpu eue's over a couple of days back in dec?)
I have always been a points junkie :)

I think it was just around when i joined the team in '05 and started a second rig folding that the first 600 pt wu's arrived on the scene ... and then the 'beloved' (by intel owners) 450 pt QMD :D

I used to be a bit embarrassed about my high ppd output and low wu count, but i got over that a long time ago ... probably by the time I had hit 1 or 2 mil.

Just like any sports stats, I have no problem qualifying stats by current vs some previous structual or technolgy change milestone. The difference in folding is that many have produced lots in both era's and the results are just totaled.
EG in baseball ... career home runs over the last few generations ... pre vs post steriods, etc, etc. But Babe never played with Barry et al.

327.1638936, but really a bit higher as one GPU or another has gone nuts and done 1000+ EUEs in a day on at least 5 occasions.

Earlier folding handle: 1.94

Current folding handle: 1,144

Went from Kindergarten to College, I guess. :soda:

If somebody has a bent for stats, EOC provides a stats feed that contains an individuals daily stats going back to first record on EOC i think or 01.01.04 whichever is later.

http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/?nav=XML

This would allow you to calc stats by 'era' eg post-smp vs pre-smp for an individual user. I gather one of the significant points in time was the whole points scale adjustment, but that was before my time. Others might be qmd, gpu, winsmp vs linux smp etc.

Sweet pete! :D I just nab'd my csv file and dropped it into Excel. Now I can calc some of my history. :)

Back