• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoooHoooo!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kendan

Senior Punk
I just got my duallie up last night:D It is now folding and I am starting to move all my apps onto it as it will be my main system in the near future. It is a MSI K7D-L Master with two SMP modded XP1600's and two slk 800's:eek: the only problem I am having right now is the settings for MBM5 so if you have this board and have MBM5 working can you tell me which sensors to chose. TIA. Install went great after I fixed a little hardrive problem (had to set it to cable selct for the bios to recognise it) Well I Once all my apps and files are moved then I will mave it into my Lian Li case and I will take some pics. it is just too crowded in the case I have it in now:(

:D not yet
I want to get some stuff on it first. I was up late last night and hopefully will be messing with it tonight. I have one stick of 2100 cruciall in it now but soon I will switch with my other system and put the ecc in it. SO I will oc it before and after and see how much the ECC will effect the overclock:)

I said F mbm5....it never read my temps right...it said 98-99C on all the sensors....WTF:eek:!!!!?!?!?!?!? yet my digidoc says 45C =\ And I too have the MSI k7D master with the onbored LAN...which ever version that is...

gut good job and good luck

Spec

Kendan, really can't help ya w/ the mbm thing, I haven't tried it yet. But just thought I'd say " Welcome to the duallie side of things ;) These are sweet mobo's, aren't they? I'm loving mine. I've basically got the same setup, and as of right now, I'm running the fsb at 144 w/ both chips locked. Wanted to burn in for a couple of weeks before unlocking and going for the gusto;)

Back