• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for good case with a really good PSU 500w or over...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xwhiteboy55

Registered
Well, Im on a budget. Im hearing about the motherboard im getting needing a 24 pin PSU. So im down with that. I also need a PSU that will give me room to overclock.

Like I said, I dont won't have all the money I'd like, but im trying to work with what I have.

I want to know if there are any good case and PSU combos out there. I want a case with a lot of fans for good cooling as well.

Thanks,
-Matt

Thermaltake has some awesome cases with numerous fans (mine has 7 stock). As far as price....they are kinda steep, might wanna check Ebay (lots of cases on there, Thermaltake half price sometimes). As far as a PSU goes...your looking at over$00 for anything worth buying...most of the cheaper ones are what they are...cheap..as in cheaply made. Always go with brands you trust. They have this PSU from Antec. Not to shabby and moderatly priced. Shop around before you settle. Never know what kinda dealsyou can find!

Sgt Hump

I have to agree with susquahdnfndsajfn, the psus that come with cases tend to be pretty crappy, even if it can give 500 watts. I would just buy a nice case without a psu (they are cheaper that way) and spend a little more on a fortron/sparkle they are not too expersive, but they will save your computer.

Back