• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

29K: Pentium back on top

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
funnyperson1 said:
Does anyone really give a **** who is on top?

I mean seriously does it matter? Will your first born die if Athlon 64 is on top of heap?

no kidding :rolleyes:

Wait, I am the first born :cry:

Warning to AMD fans: Cover keyboard with plastic to prevent water damage (tears).

The way I see it it doesn't even matter which processor leads the 3DMark scoreboards - who cares if only one person can get their machine to such speeds, and with huge financial losses? Sure - such rigs and scores are fun to look at, but very impractical.

[SARCASM]
Oooooooo man - he can play games at a higher (redundant) FBS than me! As an AMD user I am going to go and cry on my keyboard! And the best part is - that guy spent 10X more on his overkill machine than I spent on mine! I'm soooo envious and impressed.
[/SARCASM]

uclajd said:
Warning to AMD fans: Cover keyboard with plastic to prevent water damage (tears). [/B]

Warning to Intel fans: Tie a brick to your wallet to prevent it from floating away after any purchase.

Re: Re: 29K: Pentium back on top

BigSmokey said:

Warning to Intel fans: Tie a brick to your wallet to prevent it from floating away after any purchase.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
i just had to put that in my sig, if either of you disagree or want it removed id be happy to do so. I left the quotes anonymouse for now.

anyways, ol' man, you have a point above, i have no benchmarks, i just said id like to see an fx at that speed and with a 9800 XT. I said it should be about the same, probably not better but at least it would be relatively close. That was my estimate, i shoulda said that in my post above so it dosent sound like im making up a bunch of BS. I did not know that the 9800 XT probably overclocks about the same as a 9800 Pro.

btw, you got an awsome 2.4! man if it does 3.2 on only 1.28 VCore, thats pretty sweet! :attn: My amd does 1500 Mhz on 1.0 vcore, but that dosent even compare.

Last edited:
If you go into the video and sound section you will find that 30k has been broken. But ORB wont accept it. But there are screens. The cpu was an amd fx so mr intel fanboy you loose you loose you loose, we win we win we win. So *edited to comply to forum policies concerning personal attacks and flame-baiting* i don't want a flame war.

If you truly don't want a flame war I suggest you choose your words a bit more carefully. When somebody fires the first shot I find it highly unlikely that the avoidance of unpleasantries ranks anwhere near the top of their list of priorities.

larva
Forum Moderator

Freddie said:
If you go into the video and sound section you will find that 30k has been broken. But ORB wont accept it. But there are screens. The cpu was an amd fx so mr intel fanboy you loose you loose you loose, we win we win we win. So *edit* i don't want a flame war.

This SHOULD be reported, as I'm going to do so right off I finish typing this message. *edit* :mad: :mad:

While I agree in principle, please do use the "report this post to a moderator" link in such instances. We will moderate as needed, issue warnings as mandated, and clarify conduct and consequences--please refrain from doing so personally.

larva
Forum Moderator

pacino said:

While I agree in principle, please do use the "report this post to a moderator" link in such instances. We will moderate as needed, issue warnings as mandated, and clarify conduct and consequences--please refrain from doing so personally.

larva
Forum Moderator

Wish I never had to do someone's homework.. as I will never do in the future, that's for sure! :mad:

opp broke 30k and now amd is back on top. Intel might make its way back on top, I dont care whos on top, more fun for me to just see how high itll go. id like to see a 40k run and I predict itll happen in mid 2004

Back