• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Get the Folding Monkeys off my back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
don't know how long we'll be close to you, we have been slipping really bad recently, looks like we are running low on bananas or something. :attn: :attn: FOLD ON! :attn: :attn:

portorock said:
Hope those monkeys don't have fleas. But don't we all have little folding monkey on our backs? Otherwise we wouldn't be here ;)

I'm fairly sure I picked up a few when they overtook me about a month ago..... :p

TheNewGuy143 said:
I'll try to get more computers running so we can get back on better production, because were currently slowing down.

I fold alone so I have a high coffee and Red Bull intake. Gets you run down after a while though. I just gained about 15 more borgs yesterday so my production should at least double over the next week or so. Up to just under 30 borgs now..... ;)

Not to low confidence but I have seen a trend where it seems like no subteams really last long. They always start strong and eventually start to fall in CPU count. Any way not trying to low confidence so go prove me wrong if you like. Oh and congrats monkeys.

tenchi86 said:
Not to low confidence but I have seen a trend where it seems like no subteams really last long. They always start strong and eventually start to fall in CPU count. Any way not trying to low confidence so go prove me wrong if you like. Oh and congrats monkeys.

Your right tenchi86,it's very hard to keep all the members folding and trying to keep track of borgs too.We may lose cpu's but the challenge is to get new ones
and keep going.

Yep, it's a constant war between borging and having borgs go down for one reason or another.

Just got to be good at borging, that's all.

I've got a whole air force base to draw borgs from, there are about 1000 airmen living in the dorms on base and about 90 percent of them have a computer and none of us pay electricity :) Looks like it's going to be a close race between some of us, dave, power protein, folding_monkeys, TIS, and mud. we're all within 10k points of each other and most of us have around 1k-1500 ppd. I hope we can get folding_monkeys kicked into overdrive to put some distance between us and the competition. good luck to all of the afromentioned! :attn: FOLD ON! :attn:

the garynator said:
I've got a whole air force base to draw borgs from, there are about 1000 airmen living in the dorms on base and about 90 percent of them have a computer and none of us pay electricity :) Looks like it's going to be a close race between some of us, dave, power protein, folding_monkeys, TIS, and mud. we're all within 10k points of each other and most of us have around 1k-1500 ppd. I hope we can get folding_monkeys kicked into overdrive to put some distance between us and the competition. good luck to all of the afromentioned! :attn: FOLD ON! :attn:

Hey Monkey! im still swapping out all the old celerons for faster athlons here. so im just gonna keep adding ppd. he he he. see you at the top if you can catch me! :p

Back