• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best coin to mine !

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
So I assume everyone is just mining whatever coin they want to hold at this point?
Nothing really stands out to be worth mining...

Indeed...without speculation you're pretty much done for. (or without 750 ti's or scrypt asics)

I defiantly don't want to give up on mining, so once I can find a job and save up some cash, I'll build a new mining rig. Wanna try out them 750ti's

But yeah. I'm pretty much done sadly :-/

I've been contemplating selling my hardware for some time now... not worth keeping 2 7950's and a 290 that I just use to mine.

I've been thinking about shutting things down and going into full time trading mode, but no plans to sell any hardware. Went for so long not having up to date video cards for gaming that I'm really not interested in parting with the ones I got this year. At least not at the moment.

In fact, I have four more USB risers coming so I can finish off the one dedicated mining rig I got built. That way, my main and office rigs can be down to one video card each again.

Still mining Monero, probably will be all month except on the hottest days.

still mining monero on my cards for now, will be having the 44MH/s ASIC probably split between merge mining LTC/Doge and an auto-pool/nicehash for safety.

Just saw a tweet that Fluttercoin is re-launching soon.

Not sure because I never mined it, but who knows... might be worth it for a bit.

Nice work Ivan :thup: I'm still looking for something to mine.

I also plan to mine again in the winter solely to keep my room warm. This'll be the coin I mine most likely.

this is the coin you've been working on for a while, right? Just in time for cooler weather :cool:

Yeah, took a while...got a great team together and learned a lot from them too.
Great guys :D
We're proud of making this, hopefully it's a sign of change in the altcoin markets.
We're all tired of scams.

Congrats on the pending launch of your coin Ivan! I hope it is both profitable and does some good

Back