• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU clients not updating?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Norcalsteve

Ummm, it has been over 9 hours and the ONLY WU to post was 1... it was an SMP2 WU from my Mac! WTH? i have folded atleast 6-10 WU on my GPUs.... and it also is not showing on Stanford either...

Last edited:
Ya, same here man though it's not everybody as I checked several folk's stats in several teams and all running different hardware and not getting points.

My Stanford stats are about equal to my EOC stats so I assume the fault lies at Stanford. Also, I am now getting upload issues with one GPU, it's on its 10th try ATM. I hope the rest of the work will be OK. I normally get 17K w/o SMP and now I'm at 2.3K for the day!:bang head :D

Yeah its sad to see my GPU's sitting here with no server to respond:rain:. The pretty purple color in HFM is nice tho....:)

Last edited:
wow this will be a big hit for sure just noticed 2 of my 6 are purple......

Just noticed now, my card is idle too and our team production has taken a hit these last few days already :(

Just noticed now, my card is idle too and our team production has taken a hit these last few days already :(

Well, i am at least still receiving WU's... but they are the 1888 and 783, so they take a few hours to finish, hav not had a low point WU in a day... i dont know how Stanford dishes out the clients, but it looks as if the low point projects are offline... i could be wrong though... i dont know how they determine project rotation to folders.

now is as good a time as any guess I will play with my 920 oc again and maybe game some as well.

Well, i am at least still receiving WU's... but they are the 1888 and 783, so they take a few hours to finish,

Well, the 783's are are about the same as the 353's for PPD, they just take longer to finish. Same with the 1888's.

BTW, I wouldn't mind if everyone was having the same issues but life ain't fair eh?!;)

Last edited:
I just got home from being out all day and my gpus haven't had work since 6AM this morning. Just sitting purple........ :confused:

Yup, one client just returned a Wu and now can't fetch any new ones. Mine also is trying to connect with server 171.67.108.21 and it says there are 199382 WU's available.

It must be because Team 32 is folding through the WU's so fast that Stanfords servers can't keep up with us.:p

On a side note, glad to know that my loss of points today isn't from that minuscule OC I put on my 9800GT yesterday. My load temps are lower now than they were at idle with the stock cooler, so I figured I would try to push it a little. I only went as far as 650/1625/900. VRAM is at stock, and I did see a slight bump in PPD from the OC, but that requires the GPU to actually have some work to do.:(

I am about to finish up one of my Smp clients, they are still receiving work correct?

I didn't get much of an OC out of my I7...but its up 200mgz to 3.3 Prime95 and folding a3's stable.

So I am ready to try it out on the bigadv.

Back