• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I hate abusive admins...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
the adam said:
I HATE FRICKEN ABUSIVE ADMIN :bang head :bang head
------------------------------------------------------------------
So how do you guys deal with abusive admins???

I've been kicked for stealing the enemys tank, I've been kicked for being a fighting commander, I specialize in being a commander and going to the other teams main base and killing all his arty, UAv and Scan and keeping them dead all game. I've been kicked to many times to count for doing this, those admins as I see it are just idiot noobs.

There is no rule that a commander cannot fight and must sit still, I can support all troops and fight. If they kick me, sometimes I will go to their website and speak to the owner, most times he will be an idiot noob as well but once in awhile he will see the problem and fix his clanmates mentality.

I have gotten kicked a number of times since I always plant C4 on any vehicle before I get into it, that way I can get, the enemy swipes the tank then they go boom

I would kick a fighting commander. Commander is a full time job, if you only spend half your time in the commander screen you are neglecting your team and wasting a valuable resource. Worth a warning at least IMO.

Anyways, there are 6000 BF2 servers out there, you should be able to find a good one.
I enjoy Glory of War and any of the ECGNetwork servers.

One thing about BF2. The voting system sucks terribly. You need 2/3rd majority to kick someone..usually not even half the players participate in the vote.

SinsFeelNatural said:
If you have a problem with a fighting commander then it should be a team vote, not a kicking.

Unless the server has teamvote turned off.

the adam said:
Attacking uncapable flags when all other flags are capped...
i haven't been kicked for this, but the other day an admin paused the game and told us off for it...

i don't see anything wrong with putting c4 on choppers. if you don't check out the surrounding area first you deserve to die.

you cant do anything, admins always will abuse their power. There is only two things to do get used to it or find a new server.

Admins won't always abuse their power. AMD Phreak and I are admins on our server and we only kick people who we are 100% positive are cheating. The most popular hacks I've seen on our CoD server is the "no-smoke" and "prone straffing". You could be across the map with a wall of three smoke grenades thick, an a sniper from ahead of you takes you out.

I enjoy a challenging player on the server, it keeps me from getting cocky and it makes the game a little more interesting.

Celeron_Phreak said:
Admins won't always abuse their power. AMD Phreak and I are admins on our server and we only kick people who we are 100% positive are cheating. The most popular hacks I've seen on our CoD server is the "no-smoke" and "prone straffing". You could be across the map with a wall of three smoke grenades thick, an a sniper from ahead of you takes you out.

I enjoy a challenging player on the server, it keeps me from getting cocky and it makes the game a little more interesting.

I hope you at least watch for that to happen a couple times. I know I've fired blindly into the smoke and clipped some one in the head before in lots of games. :p

or even better strapping them to your own vehicle and then driving them into a clump of enemies :D Preferably a bomber so you can drop all your bombs in the same area on the dive in ;)

deathBOB said:
I would kick a fighting commander. Commander is a full time job, if you only spend half your time in the commander screen you are neglecting your team and wasting a valuable resource. Worth a warning at least IMO.

LOL

As I said I can support all the teams needs and fight at the same time. The Commanders console the supply, UAV, Arty and scan needs time to recharge, when they are recharging I am fighting. Some people can chew gum and walk at the same time. Commanders that sit in one spot, especially when they are losing are a wasted asset. How many times have you been on a map with the other team having captured all the flags, and you see your commander just sitting there calling out the enemys as his team is about to lose the game. I've seen it so many times it is enough reason to justify having a fighting commader.

PS If you think a commander cannot effectively fight and support troops, come find me, my user name is OCGSSS. I'm not talking about a commander being a plane or helo *****, as in that capacity the commander is useless and cannot support his troops.

ya i wish all commanders would fight i hate seeing them just sitting their and like sss said when alll flags are capture and they still just lay in a bush:mad:

Yeah there are a bunch of dumb admins. On CS once you start to pwn their arrogant buts, they kick you and say you are cheating. :rolleyes:

dan

Dan0512 said:
Yeah there are a bunch of dumb admins. On CS once you start to pwn their arrogant buts, they kick you and say you are cheating. :rolleyes:

dan

Source has the WORST admins I have ever seen. Only thing you can do though is find another server, though I would like to reach through my monitor and strangle the aholes for ruining the expierence.

Back