• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

what can I do ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Boot to Safe Mode and run MalwareBytes, it'll clean up anything harmful.

I accidentally deleted my post here .. trying to remember how to post a pic here .

4Yb1g0l.jpg.png

here are my memory settings as of now .. Also , ran Malewarebytes in safe mode ..all clean ..ran Malewarebytes anti rootkit in safe mode and it said I still have 6 maleware items .. clicked clean ,said clean up successful .so rebooted into safe mode and ran it again ,still shows I have 6 maleware items ..did this 4 times and still have them .

You could always try to use some other Malware software such as Spybot S&D or Ad-aware

TKQ3dmF.jpg

this is what my maleware anti rootkit looks like .yet Kaspersky finds nothing ? confused :bang head

Found this on it. Noticed you said you have raid0, so since it is a beta it might just be a false positive.

@ shadowdr, that could very well be . I have ran all the other scans that were suggested to me and all of them resulted clean results ,nothing found .but when I tried the maleware anti rootkit one more time,the same results showed up ..So I am going to say the system is free of malware /virus and those are like you mentioned false positives . I want to concentrate on the memory .Just want this to run good as it can till Skylake comes out .. maybe redo all then.. depends how good Skylake is ..:)

yqswBxv

yqswBxv.jpg

I am using firmware 2.0 on the OCZ 's

here is what Crystaldiskmark and super pi do

Back