• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Stuff On Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes some sense to me... it's got a silencer on it, and it's shipped international. International ones go high, man. Also, AGP cards are getting rarer nowadays, so people pay more for them, especially international buyers.

just look at the bidding history. Lots of the same people bidding over and over with sometimes only 6 seconds inbetween bids....makes me suspicious right there because of that. They could of gotten away with it if it wasnt abused so much. No one is willing to pay that much to have the system just a few days sooner. maybe a grand at most.

$5100 ... wow, and I thought $3000 that I saw was bad. If I had one I would do the same thing, put the reserve at $100 more than I paid for (for safe of mind) and let the crazy people fork over the money. But knowing myself I'd actually end up keeping it and just enjoy the thing.

Mortis03 said:
Something just seems morally wrong about this. Notice the starred note at the bottom.

here

That's a scam to catch people who don't read the listing close enough. I wonder what ebay is going to do about it.

nevermind, Auction ended.

i can't believe he got away with selling a Gmail E-mail account for over 800 bucks!

i wonder if the highest bidder is actually going to pay.

I have a hard time believing that those xbox 360s went for that much. If you look at the bid history, you'll see that most of the bidders are the same and most have 0 (one even had -1) feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back