• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Stuff On Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ummm...isn't that a mclaren f1? I don't think i would trust a place that doesn' even know what car they're selling.

VinnyTAMU said:
WOW! :drool:

I love looking at ebay car auctions that are way beyone any amount I could ever afford. I could only imagine, legitimately bidding on this auction and hoping that it goes for less than 1.8 million! WOW!
WOA!
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to all of the false bids on this auction, everyone now knows that the reserve price of this auction is $1.8M. Selling such cars on eBay makes us a target for this activity, and we have been looking for someone to make an example out of...DON'T LET THIS BE YOU! I will now say again...if you are the "reserve met" high bidder and you do not pay us for this car, we will subpoena your information from eBay and a process server will arrive at your door to inform you that you are being sued. This action then will be highly publicized. I have cancelled and blocked the bidding of anyone that, in my sole disgression, appears to be fraudulent.

can they actually do that?

gvblake22 said:
HOLY CRAP, that's scary! :eek:
...and people actually bought it!!! :eh?:
They'll be in for quite the suprise when they get it in the mail!

WHAT!?! some one bought a home-made immatation XBox 360 box for $6
12!

Wow, Hmm... Ive never thought that selling immatation XBox packing boxxes would be so profitable... Mabey that will be something to look into...

Did he get a little too rapped up in the bidding process ?... There wasn't any major shift in the federal reserve that the dollar holds no more weight and that walmart no longer accepts cash right ?

twEEkerAreUs said:
What a moron, read the persons feedback too rofl. I always get a kick out of idiots who go on Vacation for weeks not notifying any of the buyers that they are doing so. He got a mess of negatives over that and had the guts to insult them back for being Impatient ROFL! :rolleyes:

the vacation thing is always BS - most places have some way to check email and connect to the internet.

But yeah, he's already not the brightest star in the sky.

considering the fees that was quite a price to pay for nothing!!!

10 names each left feedback for each other, that's what, 45 auctions if my calculations are correct?

godofgorks said:
considering the fees that was quite a price to pay for nothing!!!

10 names each left feedback for each other, that's what, 45 auctions if my calculations are correct?

100 auctions - 10 names, 10 auctions each

EDIT:

he didn't use that method you said though (althought it'd make more sense)

if you look through the names all have buyer feedback or seller feedback, for your ! to work it'd be mixed fb right ? - maybe he has even MORE names in the matrix, i cant find any feedback in the matrix that isn't banned, LOL!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back