• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Crazy Stuff On Ebay

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its probably fake. The guy probably bid on his own item for the price to go up. If you look, half the bidders have no feedback.

hey, if people want to spend their money that way, let them. think of it as the darwin awards for people who are stupid with money. btw, this isnt much of a deal.

these retail for 300, whos willing to pay 12000 extra to have it a few days extra.. theres not even any games out that take advantage of the new features in this sytem

I wish I had preordered a bunch like I did when PS2 came out... I made some money on buying a couple PS2s back in the day. I was like the only one on campus with one when I was in college. :D

Those who say this doesn't belong in Cyber deal are partially right, it's supposed to go here, but in the "Crazy stuff on EBay" sticky.

As for the Link of the OP, yeah that is pretty crazy if it's true. Some people are stupid if they are THAT desperate to "get little Billy that darn Xbox 360 thing he's always talking about" then they need professional help.

EDIT:: Seems the thread was tacked on to the sticky now... good job mods, tho you confused me for a second ;)

Last edited:
Most of these bids(on seemingly bogus products) are from folks who are not scrolling. You can almost tell they are not reading the text in their excitment.

I had my wife look at it. She did not scroll. She just seen the top part and got excited. Then I had her go down, she was rather mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back