• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

200 Borg Countdown!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
did we finish the 150 countdown?

/edit ... stupid me ... i forgot about midnight dream! ... i guess we overshot the last 150!

and after re-reading the 150 thread i realized i have added 2 since then ...
an 830 in my farm and a friend's dell 3.4 p4 (haven't noticed a qmd from him yet tho) ... my first 'real' borg i guess.

Last edited:
doh!

it was about time we had something like this again. In a week or so i'll be having a new laptop and it will fold, too!

If someone wants to help me out with folding under Gentoo, there'll be another 2.0GHz AXP to add...

johan851 said:
If someone wants to help me out with folding under Gentoo, there'll be another 2.0GHz AXP to add...

emerge foldingathome

Follow the given instruction it shows, and it goes through the configuration. Then you just do

rc-update add foldingathome default
/etc/init.d/foldingathome start

Borged a few computers today.

(2) Sempron 2200+, 512MB ram
(1) Duron 800, 512MB ram
(1) Athlon XP 1800+, 512MB ram

- Jim

To add a little more incentive, if we get this down to 0 in 7 days I will see about doing my own little dance and lip syncing to "numa numa" then uploading a video for everyone to laugh at. :p

EDIT: I forgot, 143

I added a 2.4C on friday. :cool:

a 531 just added to the farm ... on its 3'rd QMD now

@md0Cer said:
To add a little more incentive, if we get this down to 0 in 7 days I will see about doing my own little dance and lip syncing to "numa numa" then uploading a video for everyone to laugh at. :p
This I want to see.

What exactly classifies, just putting up a pc to fold?

If so count me in for my own, just started! Working on getting the roomie to let me install and fold on his, what?, Dell?, Oh yeah :cool:

Back